MINNA is a small, tight-knit team dedicated to creating ethically made goods for the home. Our studio is located right behind our shop! We are always looking to connect with dedicated, passionate folks who are interested in joining our team.
MINNA is looking for a proactive and creative Graphic Designer to join our design team with a background in both print and digital. Experience with textile design and product design a plus. The position will be 2-3 days a week in our Hudson Studio and will ideally lead to a full-time opportunity.
Responsibilities / Duties:
• Design branded marketing and advertising collateral for seasonal and sale campaigns, including emails, flyers, print & digital advertising, catalogs, promotional print materials, branding/packaging materials, posters, and social media assets.
• The Designer is responsible for the implementation of design solutions that meet brand strategies from concept to completion, and will assist on concept creation.
• The Graphic Designer will manage multiple projects and must be able to work within established deadlines and guidelines.
• Assist in the production of technical specifications for product design
• Assist in the conception of product design and product design direction
• This is a very hands-on role that requires attention to detail and the ability to move at a fast pace.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with a focus in Graphic Design
• 2+ years of experience in the field of Graphic Design/Communications
• Expert understanding of graphic design, layout and typography
• Must have knowledge of printing procedures and responsive digital design
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience managing fast-paced projects
• Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite. Especially InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
• Must be motivated, comfortable working independently with positive
To apply: Tell us more about yourself! Send an email with your resume, link to portfolio, and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please answer the following questions:
• Why do you want to work at MINNA?
• Who are your favorite designers/artists? Why?