Work With Us
MINNA is a small, tight-knit team dedicated to creating ethically made goods for the home. Our studio is located right behind our shop! We are always looking to connect with dedicated, passionate folks who are interested in joining our team. If you think you might be the right fit, send us an email at email@example.com.
Design & Marketing Intern
Work alongside Creative Director and Marketing Manager to plan and execute design and marketing initiatives.
- Assisting with planning marketing initiatives.
- Assisting with content planning.
- Assisting with e-mail design and marketing outreach.
- Assisting with customers in the retail store & executing sales.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Very organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator skills.
- Strong understanding of Graphic Design and Typography.
- An interest in textiles and product design.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve independently.
- Currently a college student or recent graduate (Graphic Design, Communications major, or relevant)
- Located in the Hudson Valley
- Available to work at least 2 days per week for a minimum of 3 months.
- Experience with MS Excel a plus.
- Spanish speaker a plus.
Tell us more about yourself! Send an email with your resume, link to portfolio, and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please answer the following questions:
- Why do you want to work at MINNA?
- Who are your favorite designers/artists? Why?