Privacy and Terms
Last updated: July 2, 2023
After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below: MINNA Goods LLC, 421 Warren Street, Hudson NY 12534, United States
Collecting Personal Information
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
SOURCE OF COLLECTION: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, tags, or pixels.
DISCLOSURE FOR A BUSINESS PURPOSE: shared with our processor Shopify.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use Shopify Audiences to help us show ads on other websites with our advertising partners to buyers who made purchases with other Shopify merchants and who may also be interested in what we have to offer. We also share information about your use of the Site, your purchases, and the email address associated with your purchases with Shopify Audiences, through which other Shopify merchants may make offers you may be interested in.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.