WORKSHOP: Witch, Don't Kill My Vibe / Feb 7th 6PM-8PM
WITCH, DON’T KILL MY VIBE
Wednesday, February 7th at 6pm
with Emily Mikaelah of Helios + Solene
Calling forth the Empath, the listeners of life, guardians of emotion, and heart centered seekers. To those who feel energy when they walk into a room; who find themselves processing the emotions of others; who feel drained after an emotional encounter with a friend – this class is for you!
Empathy is a beautiful, intuitive gift that can be fine tuned as a psychic super power or send us into complete energetic depletion. This workshop is for those who wish to create stronger energetic boundaries for self protection and preservation. The days of processing the feelings of others will soon be over! Together we will learn how to draw the line in the sand and manage the energy we choose to carry in our subconscious body. We will shed the weight of accumulated karma, emotions, and energy of others and harness this ability as a gift.
In this workshop, you will learn:
• How to manage stress on a physical, mental and spiritual level
• Side effects of energetic build-up and how to clean house
• Tools for spiritual self protection and prevention of energy depletion
• Recognizing and guarding oneself from foreign energy and psychic attack
• Clearing negative energy from the home and the body
• How to work with herbs and crystals in simple, everyday ways for self protection
• Creating stronger energetic boundaries and keeping your vibe high
• Trusting the process and rewriting your mantra
• Tips on using your empathy as your psychic super power
• Coming back into the body, getting and staying grounded, and putting yourself first
This workshop will empower you to utilize your intuitive gifts in a positive, life-giving way, and teach you how to master your empathy for balance, protection and spiritual nourishment. Students will each make and take home a toolkit for energetic protection + cleansing.
About Emily Mikaelah
Emily Mikaelah is a Brooklyn based healer, teacher, and spiritual development coach. She carries the ancestral teachings of the curandera women of Venezuela that have been passed down to her from the generations of Medicine Women in her family. Throughout her practice she has trained with leaders in the wellness industry studying breathwork, reiki, sound healing, and crystal healing, herbalism, astrology, and more. In 2016 she founded Helios + Solene creating safe and sacred space to bring the powerful healing medicine of Spirit into the lives of others. She holds workshops throughout NYC sharing her practice with the community through group classes, women’s circles, and one-on-one private sessions. Her work has been featured in the Free People Blog, Vogue, Well + Good, iD Mag, and more. Her life goal is to help others unlearn + rewild, step into their highest truth, and unlock their ultimate potential.
Photo credit: Ash Lynn