STUDIO ASSISTANT / RETAIL ASSOCIATE (weekend availability required!)
MINNA is looking for a part-time studio assistant / retail associate to join our tight-knit team. We are searching for a team member to provide administrative and production support, as well as retail weekend help in our new shop in Hudson, NY. We hope team members will grow within the company. This is a paid part-time position.
- Assist with daily administrative studio tasks and shipping
- Greet and make customers feel welcome in the store
- Execute sales with customers
- Deliver outstanding customer service and maintain knowledge about store products
- Enter inventory into a POS system
- Retail sales experience
- Exceptional people skills
- Effective written/verbal communications to facilitate sale/customer/vendor relations
- Ability to multi-task and self-motivated
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with Shopify, Shipstation a plus!
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work cooperatively in a small team environment
- Ability to work weekends
Position has room for growth and can be tailored to fit the creative strengths of the right candidate.
MINNA is looking for a Summer intern to assist with production at our studio. Candidate should have a strong interest in design and textile production. Responsibilities include assisting with administrative tasks, assisting with project fulfillment/shipping, keeping an organized studio, etc. This is a great opportunity to learn about running a small creative business. Candidate will receive a monthly stipend and we can also assist with fulfilling any requirements towards school credit programs. Must be able to commit to a minimum of 2 days per week starting 6/1.
To apply: Tell us more about yourself! Send your portfolios/resumes/cover-letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate Intern Position in subject line.