MINNA Shapes + Lines Sustainable Mask (1+1 Donation)
When the Center for Disease Control recommended every U.S. resident wear a facemask in public, we decided to get creative. We had just begun planning a no-waste project with our artisan partners in Mitla, Mexico to use production waste — pieces that were made too small or had slight design errors. We decided to use this waste to create masks!
For every mask purchased we will donate a mask to an organization in need. See below for our donation locations. If you'd like to donate two masks, instead of making a purchase, please select 'Donate Only' from the dropdown. We are now offering a child's size, as well!
Please note, each mask is entirely one-of-a-kind and may vary from the image. Fabrics from this batch also include non-MINNA handwoven fabric designed by our artisan partners.
Discounts do not apply to this product.
The backstory on our masks and full donation list
- 100% cotton mask with a muslin liner
- Ties can tie around back of head or ears
- Machine washable - Click here for care instructions.
- These masks are not CDC-compliant medical masks. Our aim is to help free up these medical-grade masks for healthcare workers and others in need.
- This is a personable item that is non-returnable or refundable.