MINNA Grid + Stripes Mask (1+1 Donation)
*We will be re-stocking masks on a weekly basis*
When the Center for Disease Control recommended every U.S. resident wear a facemask in public, we decided to get creative. We've been blown away by the support of our masks and decided to set-up an additional workshop to produce them. We're using some of our beloved kitchen fabric styles to cut and sew these masks in Chiapas, Mexico.
For every mask purchased we will donate a mask to an organization in need. See below for our donation locations. If you'd like to donate two masks, instead of making a purchase, please select 'Donate Only' from the dropdown.
Updated 4/24/2020: Please note due to volume, your order will ship in 7-10 business days. We are releasing masks on a weekly basis. If you'd like to be notified, please be sure to join our e-mail list or follow us on Instagram.
Please note, each mask is entirely one-of-a-kind and may vary from the image.
Discounts do not apply to this product.
So far we've donated to:
Two Bridge's Women's Shelter, NYC
The Ali Forney Center, NYC
Albergue Belén Migrant Shelter Chiapas, Mexico
- 100% cotton mask two-layer mask
- Two elastic bands to go over ears
- Machine washable - Click here for care instructions.
- These masks are not CDC-compliant medical masks. Our aim is to help free up these medical-grade masks for healthcare workers and others in need.
- This is a personable item that is non-returnable or refundable.