MINNA Shapes + Lines Sustainable Mask (1+1 Donation)
You can still purchase the MINNA Shapes + Lines Sustainable Mask (1+1 Donation), and it will ship when back in-stock.
When the Center for Disease Control recommended every U.S. resident wear a facemask in public, we decided to get creative. We had just begun planning a no-waste project with our artisan partners in Mitla, Mexico to use production waste — pieces that were made too small or had slight design errors. We decided to use this waste to create masks!
For every mask purchased we will donate a mask to an organization in need. See below for our donation locations. If you'd like to donate two masks, instead of making a purchase, please select 'Donate Only' from the dropdown. We are now offering a child's size, as well!
Please note, each mask is entirely one-of-a-kind and may vary from the image. Fabrics from this batch also include non-MINNA handwoven fabric designed by our artisan partners.
Discounts do not apply to this product.
The backstory on our masks and full donation list
Please note that all discounted items are final sale.
- 100% cotton mask with a muslin liner
- Ties can tie around back of head or ears
- Click here for care instructions.
- These masks are not CDC-compliant medical masks. Our aim is to help free up these medical-grade masks for healthcare workers and others in need.
- This is a personable item that is non-returnable or refundable.