MINNA Grid + Stripes Mask (1+1 Donation)
You can still purchase the MINNA Grid + Stripes Mask (1+1 Donation), and it will ship when back in-stock.
When the Center for Disease Control recommended every U.S. resident wear a facemask in public, we decided to get creative. We've been blown away by the support of our masks and decided to set-up an additional workshop to produce them. We're using some of our beloved kitchen fabric styles to cut and sew these masks in Chiapas, Mexico.
A note on sizing: Our first batch was rather large and we learned — these have a much-improved fit! We are also making a children's size. These masks now have a filter pocket, too.
For every mask purchased we will donate a mask to an organization in need. See below for our donation locations. If you'd like to donate two masks, instead of making a purchase, please select 'Donate Only' from the dropdown.
Please note, each mask is entirely one-of-a-kind and may vary from the image.
Discounts do not apply to this product.
The backstory on our masks and full donation list
Please note that all discounted items are final sale.
- 100% cotton mask two-layer mask
- Two elastic bands to go over ears
- Click here for care instructions.
- These masks are not CDC-compliant medical masks. Our aim is to help free up these medical-grade masks for healthcare workers and others in need.
- This is a personable item that is non-returnable or refundable.